Rejuvenate Chiropractic Spa focuses on treatment for trigger points and lifestyle-induced pain. Both conditions have complex causes and can have hard-to-identify symptoms, so visiting a pain and pain management professional is the best way to return to optimal health. To educate yourself on trigger points and the ways that daily activities can result in neck pain and back pain, read these articles.
- Rejuvenate Chiropractic Spa has multiple approaches to treating neck pain, including massage, acupuncture, and chiropractic. To learn more about common causes of neck pain, check out this article by WebMD.
- Maintaining a good diet ensures that your muscles have the right amount of energy they need to function at their best.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians offers a comprehensive and technical overview of trigger points.
- The National Association of Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists presents simple lists of trigger point information and more technical data in their discussion of myofascial trigger points.
- Medscape offers a brief history of trigger point discovery and diagnosis in this article.
To get started on diagnosing and treating the causes of your muscle, neck, or back pain, call Rejuventate Chiropractic Spa today at (951) 279-8900.